Wednesday, 21 March 2007
NATURES MEDICINE - Clinic of Nutrition and Herbal Medicine
"start the journey to natural wellness"
Contact the Clinic
ground line: +353(0)719142940|
Or to email clinic via the website please visit our contacts section.
Please find here the Directions to Clinic.
The clinic is located at the above address Calry, Co. Sligo Ireland. Please feel free to contact the clinic by phone for an appointment or should you have any questions regarding suitability.
Due to demand from people who are unable to travel to the clinic, yet would like to avail of the services of a Medical Herbalist and Nutritionist, the clinic now offers telephone consultations. Please phone the clinic to book an appointment without leaving the comfort of your home. Phone consultations available to anywhere in the world.
The combination of Nutritional/Dietary advice and Herbal Medicines has a profound effect on many medical conditions, with particular success treating people with digestive disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s disease), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Coeliac disease, Acid reflux/Indigestion, Constipation and Diarrhea
Gabriel MacSharry has dedicated over 10 years researching the natural treatment of these digestive conditions and has gained extensive knowledge in this area.
Other illness that respond well to herbal medicine include:
- Respiratory disorders (clods, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, etc.)
- Circulatory disorders (varicose veins, poor circulation, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Musculo-skeletal disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.)
- Nervous disorders (stress, depression, insomnia, migraine, etc)
- Skin problems (eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.)
- Urinary problems (urinary tract infections, cystitis, etc.)
- Menstrual disorders (period pain, irregular periods, PMT, etc.)